Wine Seminar – Wine Filtration
Session 1: Membrane Filtration
- Optimize your final filtration process prior to bottling. Final filtration is the ultimate guarantee of a wine’s quality and microbial stability.
- Topics include: filter and membrane options, running the filtration, integrity testing, and maximizing throughput and filter economics.
Session 2: Wine Filterability and Cartridge Integrity Testing
- Discussion and hands on demonstration for these two critical process tests
Session 3: Filter Sheet and Lenticular Cartridge Filtration
- Learn about the operation and optimization of sheet and lenticular filter media used throughout the wine industry.
Session 4: Cross Flow Filtration
- Principles of crossflow and current technology
- New developments for lees recovery
Wine Filtration: Membrane Filtration Final Bottling
Wine Filtration: Integrity Testing of Membranes
Wine Filtration: Filter Sheets & Cellu-Stacks
Wine Filtration: Cross Flow Technology