As the world leader in bacterial cultures for food industries, Chr. Hansen has committed Research & Development and advanced production resources to providing the best malolactic bacterial cultures to the wine industry. Chr. Hansen preparations are not only tested for viability, but each batch is also tested for the cell’s ability to covert malic acid to lactic acid. Chr. Hansen is the only company that utilizes the MACC test (‘Malic Acid Conversion Capacity Test’) as a quality control parameter for each batch produced.
Viniflora® CH35 is a freeze-dried, direct inoculation starter culture of Oenococcus oeni. CH35 is an appropriate strain that is able to withstand high total SO2 (up to 45 ppm) and low pH. Well suited for white wines that present challenging conditions.
Pouch Sizes to Treat: 66 gal, 660 gal and 6,600 gal
- Recommended for white wines
- Direct inoculation, freeze-dried bacteria – does not require rehydration
- High numbers of active cells which ensure a quick start of fermentation
- This strain is pH tolerant to 3.0, Total SO2 to 45 ppm (white wines), temperature 59 – 77 ͦF and alcohol to 14% (v/v)
- Low level of volatile acidity
- Cinnamoyl Esterase Negative
Downloads:Chr Hansen Viniflora CH35 Product Information 66 gal
Chr Hansen Viniflora CH35 Product Information 660 gal
Chr Hansen Viniflora CH35 Product Information 6,600 gal
Chr Hansen Viniflora CH35 SDS 66 gal
Chr Hansen Viniflora CH35 SDS 660 gal
Chr Hansen Viniflora CH35 SDS 6,600 gal