Renaissance Yeast’s strains have excellent fermentation kinetics, desirable sensory characteristics, and are produced to the highest quality standards. Renaissance Yeast is the exclusive developer of a novel, patented H2S-preventing technology that is the result of a natural trait in yeast that increases sulfur and nitrogen utilization efficiency during fermentation, thereby preventing hydrogen sulfide formation.
Vivace is a H2S-preventing white wine yeast strain ideal for artisan-style sparkling wines, fruit forward grape wines and fruit wines. A rapid, clean fermenter characterized by its ability to work under diverse conditions, this yeast demonstrates strong fermentation kinetics, all the while preserving fresh, fruit character.
- Recommended for Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, and Sparkling Wine
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae bayanus
- Fermentation temperature limits 55 to 86 ͦF
- Alcohol tolerance 16% v/v
- Medium to high nitrogen requirements
- Yeast does not produce hydrogen sulfide
- Fast fermentation tempo
- Low production of SO2
- Classically bred, Non-GMO
- For use in wine and cider
Pack Size: 500 g, 10 kg
Other Products You May Be Interested In:
Downloads:Renaissance Yeast - Vivace Product Data Sheet
Renaissance Yeast SDS