Renaissance Yeast’s strains have excellent fermentation kinetics, desirable sensory characteristics, and are produced to the highest quality standards. Renaissance Yeast is the exclusive developer of a novel, patented H2S-preventing technology that is the result of a natural trait in yeast that increases sulfur and nitrogen utilization efficiency during fermentation, thereby preventing hydrogen sulfide formation.
Brioso (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Renaissance Yeast’s latest H2S-preventing strain, delivers an impressive advance for Pinot Noir winemakers. Specializing in enhancing fruity flavors and aromas, Brioso is ideally suited to producing high-quality, complex and spicy red wines-especially Pinot Noir.
- Recommended for Pinot Noir, Gamay Noir and Grenache
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Fermentation temperature limits 65 to 86 ͦF
- Alcohol tolerance 16% v/v
- Low – Medium nitrogen requirements
- Yeast does not produce hydrogen sulfide
- Moderate fermentation tempo
- Low production of SO2
- Classically bred, Non-GMO
Pack Size: 500 g, 10 kg
Other Products You May Be Interested In:
Downloads:Renaissance Yeast - Brioso Product Data Sheet
Renaissance Yeast SDS