Renaissance Yeast’s strains have excellent fermentation kinetics, desirable sensory characteristics, and are produced to the highest quality standards. Renaissance Yeast is the exclusive developer of a novel, patented H2S-preventing technology that is the result of a natural trait in yeast that increases sulfur and nitrogen utilization efficiency during fermentation, thereby preventing hydrogen sulfide formation.
Avante is a H2S-preventing red wine yeast strain that produces an intense fruit overture followed by a mild spiciness and a smooth tannin finish. Avante also imparts good mid-palate fullness with color and flavor stability across all varietals. The strain ferments at a moderate tempo and performs well in medium nitrogen musts.
- Recommended for Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Syrah and Sangiovese
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Fermentation temperature limits 65 to 95 ͦF
- Alcohol tolerance 17% v/v
- Low – Medium nitrogen requirements
- Yeast does not produce hydrogen sulfide
- Moderate fermentation tempo
- Low production of SO2
- Classically bred, Non-GMO
- For use in wine and cider
Pack Size: 500 g, 10 kg
Other Products You May Be Interested In:
Downloads:Renaissance Yeast - Avante Product Data Sheet
Renaissance Yeast SDS