Enological enzymes have proven their value in wineries around the world to produce wine with enhanced varietal aroma, flavor, mouthfeel and color. Novozymes, the world’s largest manufacturer of enzymes for foods and beverages, introduced the first enzyme for wine processing over 35 years ago. Together, Novozymes and Gusmer have dedicated many years of research and application development to the continued advancement of enzyme treatments in winemaking.
Novozymes enzymes are blends of purified enological enzymes that can be used to enhance and support the winemaking process to achieve desired and reliable results.
- Clarification and Filtration Enzymes
- Novoclair Speed (Premium White Wines)
- Ultrazym 100G (Popular Premium White, Rosé, Red & Fruit Wines)
- VinoClear Classic (Popular Premium White, Rosé, & Red Wines)
- Maceration and Extraction Enzymes
- Vinozym Vintage FCE (Premium Red Wines)
- Vinozym FCE G (Premium White Wines)
- Vinozym Ultra FCE (Premium White, Rosé & Red Wines)
- Vinozym Process (Popular Premium White, Rosé & Red Wines)
- VinoCrush Classic (Popular Premium White, Rosé & Red Wines)
- Maturation Enzyme
- Vino Taste Pro (Premium White & Red Wines)